Sunday, April 15, 2007

Twister

Remarkable display of my non existent song writing skills

Iv lost all sense of direction
Spinning out of control with no destination
For a moment I thought I was heading east
Wrong again that was just the sky beneath my feet

All I hear is the screaming of the voices in my head
All I smell is the silence of my fear
All I see is what could have been
All I feel is insecurity

Desperately hanging on to illusions of support
Then like a stab in the back
It strikes me again
That sense of fading hope

I'm sure this storm will move on
Stop as suddenly as it started
No doubt I will come out of this alive
Cause if there's one thing I know it's how to survive

Suddenly I feel this eerie sense of calm
But thats only cause I'm in the eye of the storm
No I'm not stuck in a tornado
The tornado is stuck in me

4 comments:

puwali said...

brilliant!! :)

šØǕŧhρaŴ said...

good one raksha... liked the poem, wasnt negative like ur last post... engineering can do that to u :P .. err.. i assumed that since ur first M post had a job in IBM mentioned somewhere ...

Unknown said...

@southpaw
good guess on the eng bit..negative cause i was in a dark phase
n thanx for patiently readin thru ma blog :P

šØǕŧhρaŴ said...

haha ... pleasure was all maaaine! i wudnt have read if i didnt like it... :)